I got these nice tupperware bento box like containers at the Korean market, and made a really nice lunch for Gary and I.
This size fits a lot, though it is hard to tell.
- spinach and cheese ravioli with a spicy marinara sauce
- mandarin oranges with maraschino cherries
- celery sticks with radish tops
- laughing cow cheese triangle
- baby bell light cheese
- a box of raisins
- cucumber slices to hold the sides of the egg with spinach with soy sauce (forgot the name)
- rolled egg with spinach (with soy sauce)
- grape tomatoes