I love my new toy!
I still have and love my blackberry but i also love a lot of the features on the ipod touch.
pros for the ipod touch but con for the blackberry:
- music synced up with itunes and easy to purchase new music
- connects to available wifi for internet and web browsing is a lot better
- great for movies, games, photos
cons for the ipod but pros for the blackberry
- better for e-mail, better app
- typing for e-mail and texting is way faster with buttons
- i can tether up to allow my laptop to get wireless
- uses a standard firewire cable to connect
so i am all about having two devices. it actually comes in super handy when i am on my blackberry and checking out the calendar on my iphone. i’m sure i’ll think of more things to add to the pros and cons for each so i’ll add them as i think of them.
(p.s. creds to my mom for paying me for cutting her hair all at once so i could turn around and spend it on something i really wanted ever since i found out you could get internet on it – seeing Jane Johnson’s 🙂