Since we have 4 or 5 friend’s weddings to go to this year I have been getting a lot of questions such as who did you use or which ____ did you use? So here is an entry just for them 🙂
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.
And if you use any of these vendors, please let them know you found them through Sue-Leigh and Gary!
- Wedding Dress was from David’s Bridal
- after the wedding, I had my dress Cleaned and Preserved through whichever company David’s Bridal works with.
- Bridesmaids Dresses were from David’s Bridal. This was great since half of the wedding party was from out of town and there are David’s Bridals all over the place and the bridesmaids got a discount since I got my wedding dress from there.
- Groom and Groomsman Tuxes (Tails) were rented from Men’s Wearhouse. Also great for out of town fittings and the groom gets a free tux rental with atleast 5 rentals.
- Our Wedding Location and Reception was at Barclay Villa. I can not say enough good things about them.
- Catering was by Frisco’s City Club who is the exclusive caterer to Barclay Villa. Linens, table decorations, runner, and even the cake stand were all included and not extra. Chair sashes, gold chivari chairs, etc.
- Wedding Cake was by Creative Cakes by Rene the cake was good, but tasted like any other wedding cake but looks awesome in pictures!
- I made the name place cards (pink for chicken, red for beef) from paper found at Michaels Ast & Crafts Store and the accent flowers were also from there (around the base of the wedding cake) and on the place settings
- Rehearsal Dinner was at The Twisted Fork if you know me or have read past posts, you know it’s my favourite restaurant -hehe
- Hotel Block was for Fairfield Inn & Suites Crabtree
- Our Florist was Fresh Affairs. Lyn is Amazing and we are definitely going to be using him again in the future for any other big events we host. Click Here to see a previous post. We had bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, and a bouquet for the bouqet dance, a bouquet for my bridal portrait, boutineers for the groom, groomsmen, fathers, grandfather. Corsage for my mother and garys grandmother, and a wrist corsage for Gary’s mom. Table decorations, and flowers for the gazebo outside.
- Photography by Walters and Walters. Engagement photos & bridal portrait. Jessica Key was one of the photographers at wedding and she has now branched off into her own Photography Company, Jessica Key Fine Photography check out the weddings section of her website. Some of our wedding photos and our ‘rave’ was used on her website . . . type in ‘Jessica Key’ in the search field of my blog to see where on her site they are.
- Reverend Robet L Dowen and his wife are very sweet people. There were several ceremonys to choose from and he offers pre-counceling. Go to the pictures and testimonials section of his site. We’re there too.
- Our DJ for the Reception was DJ Gino who was great
- We had a Violin, Flute, and Cello for the ceremony but highly do Not recommend Musician’s Booking Agency
- I made the save the date cards, but Landmark Printing did our Wedding Invitations
- M&M’s made our custom printed m&m’s.
- We used 20 inch Sparklers as our send off from Sparklers Online
- We Registered at Bed Bath and Beyond. They made everything SO easy. In store scanning, online viewing . . . We also only registered at one place to make it easier on ourselves and our guests.
- We went to Greece for our Honeymoon and used Maupin Travel Agency
We had a couple very minor problems but nothing to worry over and we took care of them easily . . . and nothing that affected the actual wedding day. And, NO we weren’t nervous!
Overall our wedding was PERFECT.
If you’d like to know any other details, or have any wedding related questions, feel free to post a comment. You can also use the ‘search’ field or view the ‘Our Wedding‘ Category too see more pictures from our wedding.